At Santane, we have extensive experience and proven capability in engineering consulting, design and project management in sectors like food and beverages (including distilleries) and the pharmaceuticals sector.
The global market growth, strengthening R&D, and transformation of digital and IT are considered the top strategic priorities by the Pharma sector. This sector is also up against various challenges which include cyber-security, changing consumer attitudes & behaviour, and pandemics such as COVID-19. These issues drive the companies to focus on refining their business models, manufacturing footprints, pursuing opportunities in developing markets and investing in the latest technologies.
Our team of engineers, consultants and project managers endeavour to meet and exceed challenges by working collaboratively with our clients.
Our services range from consulting to project management of processing facilities. We design, execute and manage process and manufacturing projects on behalf of our clients. We ensure that the highest level of health, safety and regulatory standards are adopted in all of our projects.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Pre-feasibility and Feasibility Studies
- Project Management
- Layout Development
- Health, Safety and Environmental Assessments
- Engineering studies and risk assessments (HAZOP, HAZAN, LOPA, FMEA, RCA)
- Design Coordination through all phases of the project life cycle
- 3D modelling and CFD simulations
- Stress analysis
- Preparation of design philosophy for fire /smoke detection and fire protection system
- Design for firefighting systems & fire water tank, hydrants system & water sprinkler system